We Offer an Array of Camping Options for Your Comfort and Convenience!
Located on 30 country acres Palace Campground is only 2 miles from historic downtown Galena. Our season runs from April 1st through October 31st.
Palace Campground offers mini golf, games, swimming, outdoor movies, including a playground, with a playhouse and basketball court.
A public golf course, grocery stores, fast-food restaurants, and gas station are all within one half mile from your campsite! There are several world class golf courses within minutes from the campground.
Take a short ride to downtown Galena, for shopping and fine dining. Visit the Galena History Museum boasting exhibits from the Civil War Era, General Ulysses S. Grant, Lead Mining in Galena, and the Driftless Area. Several historical tours and Grant’s Home are all at your convenience.
Our campground offers:
- Over 100 sites to accommodate R.V.’s of all sizes.
- Water, Electric and Sewer hook-ups.
- Water and Electric hook-ups.
- Electric Hook-ups for R.V. and Tents.
- Multiple scenic areas to pitch a tent, no reservation required for Basic Tent Camping.
- A swimming pool with a diving board.
- Hayrides Saturday evening. An additional hayride on Sunday evening on Holiday weekends only. All hayride’s are between Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend.
- Movies Saturday night. An additional movie on Sunday night Holiday weekends only, All movies are between Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend.
- Li’l General Mini-Golf Course on site. Discount for reserved guests. For more information ask at check-in.
- Glow in the Dark Golf on special weekends. Click the Lil’ General link for more information.
- A playground near the front of the campground, accompanied by a smaller swing set near the middle of the campground.
- Picnic tables and Fire Pits can be found throughout our property for campers enjoyment.
- … and much more! Call or email for more information!
|Camper – Sewer/Water/Electric||
|Camper – Water/Electric||
|Camper or Tent – Electric||
|Tent – No Hookup||
Grant Pilgrimage $7 per person per night
- We no longer allow firewood to be brought into the campground.
due to the Emerald Ash Borer.
- Palace Campground has wood for sale as well as several other businesses in town.
- Guests must be 21 years old or with a parent to stay at the Palace Campground
- Two night minimum required on Weekends Only from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Cash, check and credit cards accepted
- There is a 14-day cancellation notice for refund
- There is a $10 cancellation fee for all returned deposits.
- All rates are per night, based on 4-person maximum, over the age of 5.
- First night stay is due within 48 hours of making a reservation via email.
- First night stay is due at time of booking over the phone.
- If deposit is not received the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- Holiday weekends require a 3-night minimum, with a deposit of the first night stay.
- Cabins require a 3-night minimum on a holiday weekends, with payment in full due at time of booking.
- Check-In is 2:00 pm and Check-Out is 11:00 am.
- Early check-ins will be charged $10.
- Speed Limit is 5mph and is strictly enforced!
- No Fireworks Allowed On Premises Anytime!
- Pool Hours are 10am-9pm daily during season.
- No motorized vehicles (such as mopeds, scooters, etc.), Handicap sticker required.
- No bicycles after dark.
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
- Please do not leave pets on site unattended.
- Don’t forget to clean up after your pet!
- Children must return to their site By 11pm
- Visitor fee of $5 per person per day.
- Visitors Must Be Out By 11pm.
- Quiet Time Begins At 11pm.
- Please turn down all radios and use quiet voices after 11pm.