We Offer an Array of Camping Options for Your Comfort and Convenience!
Whether in a Tent, RV, or Cabin you’ll find great family fun & outdoor recreation at the Palace Campground!
Just on the edge of the city limits, the Palace Campground can accommodate R.V.’s of all sizes, basic tent camping, and camping cabins.
We’re open April 1st through October 31st and boast the following amenities:
The Palace Campground offers, the Lil’ General Championship Mini Golf, with Arcade games such as, pool and air hockey in the Club House.
We have a 60,000-gallon heated swimming pool which boasts a diving board, and a baby pool for the Littles. The Palace also includes a playground, with a playhouse and basketball court.
Saturday nights we offer an outdoor movie for the kids. As well as a Tractor driven wagon ride through the park. There is a Sunday Wagon ride on holiday weekends only.
On holiday weekends and special weekends during the summer, the Lil’ Genral will run Glow in the Dark Golf! You have to see it to believe!
A public golf course, grocery stores, fast-food restaurants, and gas stations are all within one half mile from your campsite! There are several world class golf courses within minutes from the campground.
Our campground offers:
- Over 100 sites to accommodate R.V.’s of all sizes.
- Water, Electric and Sewer Hook-ups.
- Water and Electric Hook-ups.
- Electric Hook-ups for R.V. and Tents.
- All sites have 30amp, most have 50 as well.
- Multiple scenic areas to pitch a tent, no reservation required for Basic Tent Camping. We have approximately 20 acres for our tent camping guests!
- A swimming pool with a diving board, available Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Wagon Rides Saturday evening.
- Movies Saturday night.
- Li’l General Mini-Golf Course on site. Discount for reserved guests. For more information ask at check-in.
- Glow in the Dark Golf on special weekends. Find the link on our Welcome page.
- A playground near the front of the campground, accompanied by a smaller swing set near the middle of the campground.
- Outdoor Movies are Saturdays around 8:30pm, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend. An additional movie on Sunday of a holiday weekend.
- Hayrides are at 6pm, Saturdays, also on the Sunday of a Holiday Weekend, Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
- Pool Hours are 10am-9pm daily between Memorial Weekend and Labor Day Weekend.
|Camper – Sewer/Water/Electric||
|Camper – Water/Electric||
|Camper or Tent – Electric||
|Tent – No Hookup||
Grant Pilgrimage $7 per person per night For Scouts only attending the event in April.
- We no longer allow firewood to be brought into the campground.
due to the Emerald Ash Borer.
- Palace Campground has wood for sale as well as several other businesses in town.
- Guests must be 21 years old or with a parent to stay at the Palace Campground
- Two night minimum required on Weekends, from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Cash, check and credit cards accepted
- There is a 14-day cancellation notice for refund
- There is a $10 cancellation fee for all returned deposits.
- All rates are per night, based on 4-person maximum, over the age of 5.
- First night stay is due immediately at the time of booking. If more than one site is being booked both sites will then be due at that time. Email reservation must be paid within 24 hours of booking by paying online or by phone.
- If deposit is not received the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- Holiday weekends require a 3-night minimum, with weekend paid in full at the time of booking.
- Cabins require a 3-night minimum on a holiday weekend, with payment in full due at time of booking.
- Early check-ins will be charged $10.
- Speed Limit is 5mph and is strictly enforced!
- No Fireworks Allowed on Premises Anytime!
- Pool Hours are 10am-9pm daily during season.
- No motorized vehicles (such as mopeds, scooters, etc.), Handicap sticker required.
- No bicycles after dark.
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
- Please do not leave pets on site unattended.
- Don’t forget to clean up after your pet!
- Children must return to their site by 11pm
- Visitor fee of $5 per person per day.
- Visitors Must Be Out By 11pm.
- Quiet Time Begins At 11pm.
- Please turn down all radios and use quiet voices after 11pm.
- No food or drink in the pool area, including in the pool itself.
Email us at email@example.com or call to make a reservation at (815) 777-2466 today!
Now Accepting: Discover, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, Debit and Credit Cards!