Whether in a Tent, RV, or Cabin you’ll find great family fun & outdoor recreation at the Palace Campgrounds!
Situated on 50 quiet wooded acres only 2 miles from historic downtown Galena. We accommodate all types of tents and campers and offer cabin rentals as well.
We’re open April 1st to November 1st and boast the following amenities:
- Sites Equipped With Water and/or Electric, and Water, Electric & Sewer Combinations. Bring a tent, camper or RV
- Now with 8 rustic cabins, with one queen bed and one bunk bed, a full on the bottom and twin on top, air conditioning and electricity
- Three Bath Buildings Complete With 16 Hot Showers, Potable Water and Soda Machines
- A Heated Swimming Pool and Baby Pool, Available During Summer Season
- A Playground with a Slide, Swings, Clubhouse and Basketball Court
- Outdoor Movies On Saturday Nights Memorial Day – Labor Day
- Hayrides On Saturday Nights Memorial Day-Labor Day
- Li’l General Championship Miniature Golf – Glow Golf on special weekends
- Free WiFi Available
- Laundry Facilities
Have fun and relax in a Tent, Camper, RV, or Cabin!
Call us to make a reservation at (815) 777-2466.
Now Accepting: Discover, Visa, American Express, and MasterCard Debit/Credit Cards!
PLEASE NOTE: We will be charging a $10.00 cancellation fee for all returned deposits
There is a $10 per night pet fee for campers who have pets in the cabins (does not apply to R.V. or tent sites).
Check-In: 2:00pm | Check-Out: 11:00am
Sunday through Thursday 9am-8pm
Friday and Saturday 9am-9pm
Early and late season hours may differ.