Whether in a Tent, RV, or Cabin you’ll find great family fun & outdoor recreation at the Palace Campground!
Situated on 30 quiet wooded acres only 2 miles from historic downtown Galena. The Palace Campground can accommodate R.V.’s of all sizes, basic tent camping, and camping cabins.
We’re open April 1st through October 31st and boast the following amenities:
- Sites Equipped With Water, Electric, and Sewer, Water and Electric, or Electric. 50 amp and 30 amp available on most sites.
- Large Tent camping area for Basic Tent camping, No Reservation Required.
- Tent Sites With Electric, Potable Water Available. Reservation Required.
- Eight Rustic Cabins, With a Queen Size Bed, as well as a Bunk, with a Double Bed and Twin Bed Combination.
- Cabins do not have a Kitchenette or Restroom.
- Cabins do have Air Conditioning and Electricity, no Heat. Amenities include a Porch, Picnic Table, and Fire Pit.
- Two Bath Buildings Complete With 16 Hot Showers, Restrooms, and Potable Water.
- A Heated Swimming Pool open from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- A Playground with a Slide, Swings, Clubhouse and Basketball Court
- Outdoor Movies On Saturday Nights Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. Weekend.
- Hayrides On Saturday Nights Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Li’l General Championship Miniature Golf.
- Glow in the Dark Golf on special weekends, please visit the Lil’ General page for more information.
- Limited Wi-Fi available through most of the park. Wi-Fi usage for internet browsing only. Not meant for streaming services.
- Laundry Facilities from 10am to 8pm.
Have fun and relax in a R.V., Tent, or Cabin!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call to make a reservation at (815) 777-2466 today!
Now Accepting: Discover, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, Debit and Credit Cards!
PLEASE NOTE: We will be charging a $10.00 cancellation fee for all returned deposits
There is a $10 per night pet fee for guests bringing a pet in the cabins (does not apply to R.V. or tent sites).
Check-In: 2:00pm | Check-Out: 11:00am
Sunday through Thursday 9am-8pm
Friday and Saturday 9am-9pm
Early and late season hours may differ.